Any Graduate or BBA / MBA
- Have to Counsel students such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
- Communicate with parents or guardians, teachers, other counsellors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral, academic, and other problems.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
- Set students for later educational experiences by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Making outbound calls as and when required.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good personality and coordination skills.
Eligible Candidates Mail resume to email@example.com